Wednesday, October 29, 2008

heroncovewoodcarving

heroncovewoodcarving



How did you get interested in what you do?

I have been a woodworker for over 35 years and I started making spoons as a way to use leftover scraps of wood that would otherwise be discarded or burned.



How long have you been doing your craft?
I've been making spoons for at least 15 years.



Do you sell anywhere besides Etsy?
I sell at a local gallery called Lucky Dog in Rockland, Maine and I occasionally do craft fairs.



Where else can we find you? (Social networking sites, etc)
At the moment Etsy is the only place I sell online.

http://heroncovewoodcarving.etsy.com

3 comments:

SuzeesJubileeZ said...

I am so glad you found Bob and are featuring his work! I have seen these spoons in person and they are even more beautiful than what you see here. I gave one of them as a wedding shower gift and plan to buy more of Bob's work.

Jamie Ribisi-Braley said...

I am lucky enough to own a few of his items (and am holding one hostage) and LOVE them-- can't say enough about how soft they are-- as I once told Bob-- they are so soft that my other knives and spoons are jealous!

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

OH! NOT only is Bob a fabulous artist he's one helluva guy!!! So sweet of you to feature him in your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!