Saturday, December 13, 2008

One away.

So, I'm one sale away from my goal: 30 sales.
I can't wait! :)
I was making sales day after day the first week of December, now, nothing. I'm trying to look for some new ways to advertise as well.
I use:

DeviantArt (For some reason it doesn't work sometimes, and sometimes it does.

Flickr

Twitter

Myspace

I have more, but I don't use them too much. :)

I think I'm going to start working on one social networking site really hard for a few weeks. Because right now I'm not doing much advertising, just waiting for a sale. Which I know doesn't work. So I'm going to work on Myspace more. I've heard that you can use it in such a way that you can make tons of sales on there. So, I better get to work. :) Then I'll try Flickr more. I list when I have something new usually; and I've joined groups, too.

I also listed some new things:

2 comments:

jeweledrabbit said...

MySpace gives me a headache from looking at the tacky graphic design of their pages. LOL

CAT Productions said...

Your shop has very nice items in it! Good luck with that sales goal!